Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Makeup Looks #1

These are just a few of the various looks I have done in the past week or so...
Fascinating eyeliner from M-A-C, and Violet Trance and Mi'lady from M-A-C as well

 Im honestly not sure what I did here... Im staring at it trying to remember the colors :P Lol
Still don't remeber what I used here... Tho it was before I recieved Sugarpill so it was done entirely with M-A-C.

 Gotta LOVE the fake eyelashes in the ones below this writing :D They are Awesome!
Carbon, Crystal Avalanche, Fascinating (eyelinerbase) and Bitter, all from M-A-C

 This is the Second look I did once I received my order from Sugarpill.
Tako, Dollipop, Midori, and Posion Plum from Sugarpill. With Fascinating from M-A-C


 I did this look for Valentines day, I know I know, no pink or red... so sue me I was wearing a purple top.
Poison Plum, Tako (Sugarpill) and Fascinating (M-A-C)
This is the first look I did with my first shipment of Sugarpill.
Dollipop, Midori, Poison Plum (Sugarpill) Fascinating (M-A-C)

And just another random look, this one I think was done with all M-A-C
Another look I've forgotten to write down, Im going to try and recreate the two looks I have up that don't have lists of what I used, hopefully I will be able to get a better idea and alter these captions once I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment